July 2019 (lot 19BEU0036)
Use preferably before
July 2021 (lot 19BEU0036)
On the label, the lot number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: very hard butter at room temperature; oily above 35 ° C
- Color: light beige
- Odor: very weak, vegetal
- Touch: smooth and grain-free, leaves no greasy film on the skin
0.890 - 0.940 (density corresponds to density at 20 ° C)
Density at 40 ° C
35 ° C
Composition of fatty acids - gas phase chromatography of lot 19BEU0036 :
- Polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFA or EFA) or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega-6) (1.68%)
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (MIFA): oleic acid (omega-9) (39.33%)
- Saturated fatty acids (AGS): stearic acid (43.55%), palmitic acid (6.06%), arachidic acid (7.22%)
Other active constituents :
Unsaponifiables (about 2% of the overall composition) including:
- Phytosterols (including beta-sitosterol, campesterol, and stigmasterol): improve the barrier function of the skin and microcirculation, slow down skin aging, anti-inflammatories, protect against the action of UV rays.
- Terpene alcohols (alpha and beta amyrin): anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, anti-proteases (help maintain the elasticity of the skin) and absorb UV rays.
- Squalene: helps regenerate the lipid cement of the stratum corneum (squalene is naturally present in the skin and sebum).
- Phytol (diterpene alcohol): precursor of vitamins E and K.
Keep dry, away from heat and light.