These flowers, rich in anthocyanins, antioxidants and powerful dyes, are used as an infusion to prepare anti-aging treatments or hair rinsing lotions, or colored products for the bath.
Method of obtaining
Manual picking, sun drying, as part of a fair trade partnership (FAIR TRADE certification at the producer)
Part of the plant extracted
Flowers (calyx and calicle)
Coloring and antioxidant
100% pure and natural, cosmetic and food quality
Organic, certified by Ecocert FR-BIO-01
Carcadé, Karkade, Bissap, Abyssinian Rose Tea, Guinea Sorrel
Hibiscus sabdariffa flower powder
Dried flowers (calyx and calicle) of intense purple color and with a sweet and fragrant flavor, sweet and floral, slightly acidulous, succulent in infusion, packaged in zipped bag
Main active constituents
- Anthocyanins : these plant pigments are powerful antioxidants.
- Polyphenols : natural antioxidants
- Vitamin C : antioxidant, stimulant
- Fruit acids (AHA): citric, malic and tartaric acid, regenerating and moisturizing, make the hair shine
- Sugars and mucilages : moisturizers and softeners
- Trace elements (Ca, Fe, Cu, Zn ...)
- Keep out of reach of children.