Immortelle essential oil contains ketones, generally neurotoxic and abortive molecules. However, the kind of ketone molecule (not very toxic), the frequency of application (low) as well as the number of drops to be used (low) greatly reduce the risk of toxicity (Source: NARD).
However, the following precautions must be observed:
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating women, children under 6 years old, or epileptic subjects.
- V goose internal reserved for the therapist, use an only cure for a short period.
- Avoid in people taking anticoagulant drugs.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Certain natural compounds contained in this essential oil can present a risk of allergy in certain sensitive people when the essential oil is incorporated in a cosmetic composition: limonene and, to a lesser extent, linalool.
- As a general rule, always make an application test of your preparation, in the crease of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.