Tiredness and Stress•
Posted on March 14 2018
WARNING : These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference books or websites in aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and phytotherapy. They are found regularly and for many confirmed by observations in a scientific environment. However, this information is given for information purposes, they can not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use of essential oils, hydrosols and plants or plant powders for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.
ESSENTIAL OILS FOR FATIGUE
Loss of energy, exhaustion, state of general weakness ... fatigue is a sensation we all know but it is sometimes difficult to describe or understand. There will be a warning sign in your body, it should never be neglected because its causes can be many and inform us on our state of health. If a state of "normal" fatigue follows a physical exertion (intense sport ...) or psychic (examination, night driving ...), it is necessary to be alerted of a state of tiredness felt outside any effort then it is asthenia.
CAUSES AND SYMPTOMS
We can distinguish several types of fatigue:
- "natural" fatigue following an effort, which disappears with rest
- Fatigue due to illness : influenza, mononucleosis, cancer, anemia, diabetes, thyroid problem ... We feel so exhausted for nothing, we sometimes "look bad" and fatigue is often accompanied by other signs specific to the disease.
- Psychic fatigue : depressive disorders and anxiety states are often responsible for asthenia , especially morning, appearing as you wake up. This asthenia improves neither with sleep nor with rest. Fatigue and lack of motivation are common symptoms of nervous breakdown.
- lifestyle fatigue : stress, overwork at work, lack of sleep, unbalanced or insufficient diet (diet ...): our hyperactive lifestyle is sometimes a source of fatigue.
- Pregnancy fatigue : an intense feeling of tiredness is frequent during the first trimester of pregnancy, related to the hormonal changes, then during the third trimester when the uterus becomes heavy to carry for the future mother.
HOW TO REDUCE THE FEELING OF FATIGUE WITH ESSENTIAL OILS?
Essential oils are a great support to fight against fatigue, whether physical, moral, or related to a depressive state.
In case of temporary tiredness, to boost your body or accompany a convalescence , the essential oils and Frankincense , in olfaction and massage over the kidneys or along the spine will do you the greatest good .
To fight against stress and overwork , the essential oils of Petitgrain,Marjoram and Orange will work wonders in olfaction, diffusion and massage on the solar plexus (to be diluted beforehand in a vegetable oil). A lack of hydration of the body will also cause fatigue, so think of drinking a lot (water)!
If you feel tired during the last trimester of pregnancy, you can apply in the hollow of the kidneys 2 drops of black spruce essential oil diluted in half in a vegetable oil (to be realized only during the last trimester of pregnancy ).
Finally, in case of blues, depression or anxiety , prepare yourself a roll-on with the essential oils of Mandarin and Ginger diluted in a vegetable oil , apply soon that the need is felt on the inside of the wrists and breathe as soon as you wish.
How To Treat Roscas...
The blotches or rosacea is damage to the small blood vessels primarily located on the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. Redness, sensations of "flu...Read More
How To Relieve Itch...
WARNING : These properties, indications and modes of use are taken from reference books or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytother...Read More
ABSCESS, BOIL, WHITLOW
In the family of unpleasant skin infections, I would like ... Boils, Whitlow, and impetigo. Three infections caused in the majority of cases by the...Read More