October 2019 (lot 20HV0007) and January 2020 (lot 20HV0008)
Use preferably before the end of
October 2021 (lot 20HV0007) and January 2022 (lot 20HV0008)
On the label, the lot number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: fluid oily liquid
- Color: slightly yellow
- Odor: characteristic, with notes of hazelnut and sweet almond
- Touch: fatty. If you want to improve its penetration into the skin, mix it with more penetrating oil (Kukui, Macadamia, Hazelnut, ...)
Fatty acid composition - stage gas chromatography the batch 20HV0007:
- Polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFA or EFA) or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega 6) (20.42%)
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (MIFA): oleic acid (69.90%)
- Saturated fatty acids (AGS): palmitic acid (6.36%), stearic acid (2.54%)
Composition of fatty acids - gas phase chromatography of lot 20HV0008:
- Polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFA or EFA) or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega 6) (21.00%)
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA): oleic acid (70.00%)
- Saturated fatty acids (AGS): palmitic acid (5.55%), stearic acid (2.00%)
Oleic acid comes from the Latin oleum and means oil. This lipid is part of the omega-9 family. It is the most abundant of the long-chain monounsaturated fatty acids in our body. Very nourishing for the skin, it makes it more supple and softer but also more radiant.
Other active constituents :
- Phytosterols (including beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol): improve the barrier function of the skin and microcirculation, slow down skin aging, anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Triacylglycerides: softening and softening properties, help to rebuild the lipid film of the skin.
- Triterpene alcohols (alpha and beta-amyrin): skin protection, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.