December 2019 (lot 19MH0052), December 2019 (lot 19MH0065), April 2020 (lot 20MH0012) and May 2020 (lot 20MH0017)
To be used preferably before end
December 2021 (lot 19MH0052), December 2021 (lot 19MH0065), April 2022 (lot 20MH0012) and May 2022 (lot 20MH0017)
On the label, the batch number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: fluid oily liquid
- Color: yellow with natural brown grains of Vanilla
- Odor: sweet, intense, suave, vanilla and caramel
Composition of organic deodorized sesame oil in fatty acids :
- Polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFA or EFA) or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega-6) (41%)
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA): oleic acid (omega-9) (41.60%)
- Saturated fatty acids (AGS): palmitic acid (9.40%), stearic acid (6%)
Other active constituents :
- Vanillin and its derivatives: responsible for the aroma of vanilla, aphrodisiac, bewitching
- 4-hydroxybenzaldehyde: soothing, calming, relaxing
- Monounsaturated fatty acids: nourishing, protective, softening, softening
Store in a dry place away from heat and light.
There are sesame allergies. It is not recommended to use this oil in people with an allergy to sesame or nuts.
As a general rule, always test the application of your preparation, in the crease of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.