This 100% natural oleoresin exudes a powerful, caramelized, exotic, comforting, and reputed aphrodisiac vanilla odor. It is ideal for flavoring your preparations or flavoring your desserts.
Method of obtaining
Maceration of the dried and ground pods in absolute ethyl alcohol; decantation, filtration, and evaporation of alcohol.
Part of the extracted plant
Dried fruits (pods)
100% pure (concentrated, no support),
100% natural (not denatured with synthetic molecules),
100% integral (not discolored, not deteriorated, not rectified, etc.)
Packaged in an amber glass bottle with reducer and cap, supplied with a sampling pipette (viscous product).
August 2019 (lot 20OLEO0001)
Use preferably before the end of
August 2023 (lot 20OLEO0001)
On the label, the lot number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: viscous liquid
- Color: brown to dark brown
- Odor: intense, vanilla, very pleasant, true aromatic harmony
65 ° C
Main biochemical constituents - Gas phase chromatography of the content of lot 20OLEO0001 :
Essential oils are sensitive to UV radiation as well as to the progressive evaporation of their constituents. It is therefore imperative to store your essential oils in colored glass or aluminum bottle with a tight seal at a temperature between 5 ° C and 40 ° C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Certain natural compounds contained in this essential oil can present a risk of allergy in certain sensitive people when the essential oil is incorporated in a cosmetic composition: limonene and linalool.
- As a general rule, always make an application test of your preparation, in the crease of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.