August 2019 (lot 19ABS0013)
To be used preferably before
August 2023 (lot 19ABS0013)
On the label, the batch number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: melting paste at room temperature
- Color: orange-yellow to brown
- Odor: unique and complex, the tuberose absolute comes with heady and powdery tones of Jasmine, Orange, and Honey.
92 ° C
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography :
Esters : methyl anthranilate, benzyl benzoate
Phenols : z methyl iso eugenol
Sesquiterpene alcohol : (E, E) farnesol
Store in an airtight bottle, protected from air and light, and at a temperature below 25
- Certain natural compounds contained in this absolute may present a risk of allergy in certain sensitive people when the absolute is incorporated into a cosmetic composition: benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, farnesols.
- As a general rule, always test the application of your preparation, in the crease of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
- Dangerous. Observe the precautions for use.
- Can cause skin allergy.