Method of obtaining
Hydroalcoholic extract of the aerial parts of Acmella oleracea, a plant of the Compositae family
Function.................Anti-wrinkle cosmetic active ingredient
Native country........Reunion Island
INCI designation.....Alcohol (and) Water (and) Acmella oleracea extract
Clear liquid, white to light beige in color, packaged in an amber glass bottle with codigoutte.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply pure on the skin. Respect the recommended dosages.
- Contains alcohol (50 to 75%), easily flammable. Keep away from any flame or source of ignition.
- Due to its alcohol content and its active effect, this product can cause irritation on reactive or blotchy skin.
- Gloves and protective goggles recommended when handling.
- Dangerous. Observe the precautions for use.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Causes serious eye irritation (risk from product in pure form).