December 2017 (Lot 18ABS0005) and March 2019 (lot 19ABS0007)
To be used preferably before
December 2021 (Lot 18ABS0005) and March 2023 (lot 19ABS0007)
On the label, the batch number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: limpid mobile liquid
- Color: orange to amber brown
- Odor: a very powerful floral opening close to Lilac or Jasmine which slowly evolves into a delicate odor of carnation. These complex and flowery notes gradually give way to honey, caramel, and almond base.
Flashpoint.......................62 ° C
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography of batch 18ABS0005 :
Esters: methyl benzoate (3.17%), methyl anthranylate (11.42%)
Alcohols: phenylethyl alcohol (8.70%)
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography of batch 19ABS0007:
Esters: methyl benzoate (3.01%) , methyl anthranylate (11.04%)
- Alcohols: phenylethyl alcohol (5.80%)
Store in an airtight bottle, protected from air and light, and at a temperature below 25 ° C.
- Certain natural compounds contained in this absolute may present a risk of allergy in certain sensitive people when the absolute is incorporated into a cosmetic composition: eugenol, benzyl benzoate, and, to a lesser extent, alcohol- (E) -cinnamyl, benzyl alcohol, linalool, cinnamaldehyde.
- As a general rule, always test the application of your preparation, in the crease of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
- Dangerous. Observe the precautions for use.
- Can cause skin allergy. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation (risks associated with the product in pure form).