May 2019 (lot 20ABS0007) and April 2020 (lot 20ABS0009)
To be used preferably before
May 2023 (lot 20ABS0007) and April 2024 (lot 20ABS0009)
On the label, the batch number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: oily liquid, more or less viscous at room temperature (to be taken with the pipette provided), which may naturally present inhomogeneities
- Color: dark yellow to greenish-brown
- Odor: superb floral, spicy and pinkish, and slightly peppery and earthy
Flashpoint...................92 ° C
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography:
Fatty acids and waxes: eicosyne, ethyl linoleate
Store in an airtight bottle, protected from air and light, and at a temperature below 25 ° C.
- A natural compound contained in this absolute may present a risk of allergy in certain sensitive people when the absolute is incorporated into a cosmetic composition: eugenol.
- As a general rule, always test the application of your preparation, in the crease of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
- Dangerous. Observe the precautions for use.
- Can cause skin allergy. Causes serious eye irritation.