October 2018 (lot 19HE0135) and July 2019 (lot 19HE0318)
To be used preferably before end
October 2022 (lot 19HE0135) and July 2023 (lot 19HE0318)
On the label, the batch number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: limpid mobile liquid
- Color: colorless to pale yellow
- Odor: fresh, lemony, slightly herbaceous and pleasant
74 ° C
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography of batch 19HE0318 :
Terpene aldehydes : geranial (20.40%), neral (15.23%), citronellal (3.27%)
Sesquiterpenes : beta-caryophyllene (17.46%) , germacrene-D (6.82%)
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography of batch 19HE0135:
Terpene aldehydes: geranial (34.37%), neral (24.29%) , citronellal (4.71%)
Sesquiterpenes: beta-caryophyllene (14.20%) , germacrene-D (3.95%)
Essential oils are sensitive to UV radiation as well as to the gradual evaporation of their constituents. It is therefore imperative to keep your essential oils in a colored glass or aluminum bottle with airtight closure at a temperature between 5 ° C and 40 ° C.
- Not recommended during pregnancy. Internal use to be avoided during pregnancy.
- Irritating to the skin in its pure state; is always used well diluted for cutaneous use. Be careful especially on sensitive or allergic skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.