June 2019 (lot 19HE0241) and February 2020 (lot 20HE0104)
To be used preferably before end
June 2022 (lot 19HE0241) and February 2023 (lot 20HE0104)
On the label, the batch number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: limpid mobile liquid. May disturb slightly. - Color: yellow-green Pal e - Odor: fresh, lemony, tart, with sweet notes and slightly bitter
0.85 - 0.88
50 ° C
Principal biochemical components - gas phase chromatography lot 19HE0241 :
Monoterpenes: limonene (57.37%), beta-pinene (10.98%), alpha-pinene (2.03%), gamma-terpinene (13.60%)
Terpene aldehydes: geranial (1.74%), neral (1.10%)
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography of batch 20HE0104:
Monoterpenes: limonene (54.74%) , beta-pinene (11.83%), alpha-pinene (2.17%), gamma-terpinene (13.64%)
- Terpene aldehydes: geranial (2.27%), neral (1.53%)
Essential oils are sensitive to UV radiation as well as to the gradual evaporation of their constituents. It is therefore imperative to keep your essential oils in a colored glass or aluminum bottle with airtight closure at a temperature between 5 ° C and 40 ° C.
- Photosensitizing oil, do not expose yourself to the sun or UV rays for at least 8 hours after application.
- Irritating in its pure state, use well diluted for any skin application.
- Not recommended during the first three months of pregnancy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Certain natural compounds contained in this essential oil may present a risk of allergy in certain sensitive people when the essential oil is incorporated into a cosmetic composition: limonene and to a lesser extent, citral (geranial and neral), benzyl benzoate, linalool.
- As a general rule, always make an application test of your preparation, in the crease of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.