February 2019 (lot 19HE0097) and December 2019 (lot 20HE0084)
Use preferably before the end of
February 2022 (lot 19HE0097) and December 2022 (lot 20HE0084)
On the label, the lot number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: clear mobile liquid. May disturb slightly.
- Color: pale yellow-green
- Odor: fresh, pleasant, sweet and lemony
0.84 - 0.86
48 ° C
Main biochemical constituents - Gas phase chromatography of lot 19HE0097 :
Monoterpenes: limonene (68.57%), beta-pinene (11.85%), gamma-terpinene (9.31%), alpha-pinene (1.76%), sabinene (1.50%)
Terpene aldehydes: geranial (1.56%)
Main biochemical constituents - Gas phase chromatography of lot 20HE0084 :
Monoterpenes: limonene (67.89%), beta-pinene (12.82%), gamma-terpinene (9.02%), alpha-pinene (1.72%), sabinene (1.36%)
Terpene aldehydes: geranial (1.47%)
Essential oils are sensitive to UV radiation as well as to the progressive evaporation of their constituents. It is therefore imperative to store your essential oils in colored glass or aluminum bottle with a tight seal at a temperature between 5 ° C and 40 ° C.
- Photosensitizing oil, do not expose to the sun or UV for at least 8 hours after application. For cosmetic use, it is recommended to prefer Lemon essential oil without furocoumarins.
- The irritant in its pure state, use well diluted for any skin application.
- Not recommended during the first three months of pregnancy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Certain natural compounds contained in this essential oil can present a risk of allergy in certain sensitive people when the essential oil is incorporated in a cosmetic composition: limonene and to a lesser extent, citral (geranial and neral), linalool.
- As a general rule, always make an application test of your preparation, in the crease of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.