June 2019 (lot 19HE0248)
To be used preferably before end
June 2022 (lot 19HE0248)
On the label, the batch number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: limpid liquid, very fluid and mobile
- Color: colorless
- Odor: fresh, citrus, tangy, with green notes
0.86 - 0.88
77 ° C
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography of batch 19HE0248:
- Monoterpenes: sabinene (2.60%)
- Monoterpenols: citronellol (7.52%) , linalool (2.84%)
- Terpene aldehydes: citronellal (74.52%)
- Terpene esters: citronellyl acetate (2.24%)
Essential oils are sensitive to UV radiation as well as to the gradual evaporation of their constituents. It is therefore imperative to keep your essential oils in a colored glass or aluminum bottle with airtight closure at a temperature between 5 ° C and 40 ° C.
- Not recommended during the first 3 months of pregnancy .
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Certain natural compounds contained in this essential oil may present a risk of allergy in certain sensitive people when the essential oil is incorporated into a cosmetic composition: citronellol, linalool and, to a lesser extent, limonene.
- As a general rule, always make an application test of your preparation, in the crease of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.