January 2018 (lot 18ABS0007) and October 2019 (lot 19ABS0017)
To be used preferably before
January 2022 (lot 18ABS0007) and October 2023 (lot 19ABS0017)
On the label, the batch number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: limpid mobile liquid.
- Color: amber brown to reddish-brown
- Odor: flowery, sweet and sweet notes reminiscent of lilac or lily of the valley mingle with very refined green and powdery odors.
Flashpoint......................................90 ° C
Principal biochemical components - gas phase chromatography lot 18ABS0007 :
Monoterpenols : linalool (9.80%)
Phenolic esters : benzyl acetate (14.61%) , methyl anthranilate (2.82%),
Phenolic alcohols : benzyl alcohol (4.31%), phenyl-ethyl alcohol (0.03%)
Sesquiterpenes : (E, E) -alpha farnesene (8.26%)
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography of batch 19ABS0017:
Monoterpenols: linalool (10.93%)
Phenolic esters: benzyl acetate (8.59%) , methyl anthranilate (6.32%),
- Phenolic alcohols: benzyl alcohol (14.34%), phenyl-ethyl alcohol (1.76%)
Sesquiterpenes: (E, E) -alpha farnesene (19.15%)
Store in an airtight bottle, protected from air and light, and at a temperature below 25 ° C.
- Certain natural compounds contained in this absolute may present a risk of allergy in certain sensitive people when the absolute is incorporated into a cosmetic composition: linalool, benzyl alcohol and, to a lesser extent, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate.
- As a general rule, always test the application of your preparation, in the crease of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
- Dangerous. Observe the precautions for use.
- Can cause skin allergy. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation (risks associated with the product in pure form). May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways (if the product is accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting). Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects (in the event of massive product spillage into a waterway).