January 2019 (lot 19ABS0005) and December 2019 (lot 20ABS0005)
To be used preferably before
January 2023 (lot 19ABS0005) and December 2023 (lot 20ABS0005)
On the label, the batch number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: limpid mobile liquid
- Color: dark yellow to dark orange
- Odor: intensely floral, its odor is very persistent, warm and slightly powdery
0.95 - 0.97
91 ° C
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography of batch 19ABS0005 :
Monoterpenols: linalool (5.64%)
- Phenolic esters: benzyl acetate (18.76%), benzyl benzoate (16.70%)
Ketones: cis-jasmone (3.83%)
Sesquiterpenes: (E, E) -farnesene (1.15%)
Phenolic alcohols: benzyl alcohol (1.48%)
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography of batch 20ABS0005 :
Monoterpenols: linalool (3.35%)
- Phenolic esters: benzyl acetate (15.95%), benzyl benzoate (11.10%)
Ketones: cis-jasmone (7.09%)
Sesquiterpenes: (E, E) -farnesene (2.89%)
Phenolic alcohols: benzyl alcohol (2.04%)
Store in an airtight bottle, protected from air and light, and at a temperature below 25 ° C.
- Certain natural compounds contained in this absolute may present a risk of allergy in certain sensitive people when the absolute is incorporated into a cosmetic composition: benzyl benzoate, linalool, eugenol, and, to a lesser extent, benzyl alcohol, (E) -isoeugenol.
- As a general rule, always make a test application of your preparation, in the crease of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
- Dangerous. Observe the precautions for use.
- Can cause skin allergy. Causes skin irritation (risks associated with the product in pure form). Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects (in case of massive product spillage into a watercourse).