April 2019 (lot 19HV0091) and July 2019 (lot 19HV0167)
Use preferably before the end of
April 2021 (lot 19HV0091) and July 2021 (lot 19HV0167)
On the label, the lot number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: fluid oily liquid
- Color: golden yellow
- Odor: light, sweet, with hints of seeds
- Touch : fairly penetrating oil, easily absorbed by the skin
Composition of majority fatty acids - gas phase chromatography of batch 19HV0167 :
- Polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFA or EFA) or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega-6) (47.69%)
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (MIFA): oleic acid (omega-9) (26.41%)
- Saturated fatty acids (AGS): stearic acid (4.08%), palmitic acid (18.37%)
Major fatty acid composition - gas phase chromatography of batch 19HV0091:
- Polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFA or EFA) or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega-6) (48.12%)
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (MIFA): oleic acid (omega-9) (26.74%)
- Saturated fatty acids (AGS): stearic acid (4.21%), palmitic acid (19.08%)
Focus on linoleic acid : linoleic acid is a polyunsaturated fatty acid belonging to the omega-6 family. This fatty acid is not synthesized by the body. This is why it is said to be an "essential" fatty acid. At the cutaneous level, this fatty acid enters into the composition of ceramides. It participates in the constitution of epidermal lipids and is involved in membrane fluidity. Linoleic acid helps limit water loss from the skin while having softening and nutritive qualities.
Focus on oleic acid : oleic acid comes from the Latin "oleum" which means oil. This lipid is part of the omega-9 family. Unlike omega-3 and 6, omega-9s are not classified as essential fatty acids because the human body can produce them from other fatty acids. They are nevertheless very important and participate in proper cardiovascular functioning. Oleic acid is the most abundant of the long-chain monounsaturated fatty acids in our body. Very nourishing for the skin, it makes it more supple and softer but also more radiant.
Other active constituents :
- Tocopherols (vitamin E) : powerful natural antioxidants that fight cell damage caused by free radicals, UV rays ...
- Phytosterols (including beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol): improve the barrier function of the skin and microcirculation, fight against skin aging and the effects of UV, and have soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Stable vegetable oil. Keep dry, away from heat and light.