August 2013 (lot OABS0040) and April 2015 (lot QABS0003)
To be used preferably before
August 2017 (lot OABS0040) and April 2019 (lot QABS0003)
On the label, the batch number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: resinous solid
- Color: yellow to amber
- Odor: floral, almond and slightly vanilla, exotic and warm
100 ° C
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography of batch OABS0040 :
Phenolic esters : benzyl salicylate (7.61%), geranyl benzoate (4.36%) , benzyl benzoate (1.22%)
Sesquiterpenols : (E) -nerolidol (2.78%)
Triterpenes : lupeol (40.72%), amyrin isomer (3.49%) )
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography of batch QABS0003 :
Phenolic esters : benzyl salicylate (4.95%), geranyl benzoate (2.93%) , benzyl benzoate (1.11%)
Sesquiterpenols : (E) -nerolidol (2.46%)
Triterpenes : lupeol (26.07%), isomeric amyrin (10.41% )
Store in an airtight bottle, protected from air and light, and at a temperature below 25 ° C.
- Certain natural compounds contained in this absolute may present a risk of allergy in certain sensitive people when the absolute is incorporated into a cosmetic composition: benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate to a lesser extent, benzyl alcohol, geraniol, farnesol.
- As a general rule, always test the application of your preparation, in the crease of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
- Dangerous. Observe the precautions for use.
- Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. Can cause skin allergy. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects (in case of massive spillage of the product into a watercourse).