June 2018 (lot 18ABS0012) and October 2019 (lot 19ABS0015)
To be used preferably before
June 2022 (lot 18ABS0012) and October 2023 (lot 19ABS0015)
On the label, the batch number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: limpid mobile liquid
- Color: dark orange-red
- Odor: characteristic of rose, rich, natural, opulent, fresh and flowery
Flashpoint..........87 ° C
Principal biochemical components - gas phase chromatography lot 18ABS0012 :
Phenolic alcohols: phenyl-ethyl alcohol (63.06%)
Monoterpenols : citronellol (8.43%), geraniol (4.51%), nerol (1.72%)
Phenols: eugenol (1.26%)
Aliphatic hydrocarbons: nonadecene (1.91%)
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography of batch 19ABS0015:
Phenolic alcohols: phenyl-ethyl alcohol (68.77%)
- Monoterpenols: citronellol (8.89%), geraniol (3.46%), nerol (1.39%)
- Phenols: eugenol (1.32%)
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons: nonadecene (1.50%)
Store in an airtight bottle, protected from air and light, and at a temperature below 25 ° C.
- Certain natural compounds contained in this absolute may present a risk of allergy in certain sensitive people when the absolute is incorporated into a cosmetic composition: citronellol and, to a lesser extent, geraniol, eugenol, benzyl alcohol, farnesol.
- As a general rule, always test the application of your preparation, in the crease of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
- Dangerous. Observe the precautions for use.
- Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation (risks associated with the product in pure form). Can cause skin allergy.