March 2019 (lot 19HV0102) and October 2019 (lot 20HV0020)
Use preferably before the end of
March 2021 (lot 19HV0102) and October 2021 (lot 20HV0020)
On the label, the lot number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: fluid oily liquid
- Color: light yellow
- Odor: very slight or even absent
- Touch: fairly dry, penetrates fairly well into the skin
Composition in fatty acids Chromatography gas phase of lot 20HV0020 :
- Polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFA or EFA) or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega-6) (48.77%)
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA): oleic acid (omega-9) (18.02%)
- Saturated fatty acids (AGS): palmitic acid (24.98%), stearic acid (2.75%)
Composition in fatty acids Chromatography gas phase of lot 19HV0102 :
- Polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFA or EFA) or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega-6) (41.51%)
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (MIFA): oleic acid (omega-9) (25.26%)
- Saturated fatty acids (AGS): palmitic acid (27.25%), stearic acid (3.28%)
Focus on linoleic acid: linoleic acid is a polyunsaturated fatty acid belonging to the omega 6 family. This fatty acid is not synthesized by the body. This is why it is said to be an "essential" fatty acid. A deficiency in this oil can lead to intense dryness of the skin and allergies. At the cutaneous level, this fatty acid enters into the composition of ceramides. It participates in the reconstitution of epidermal lipids and is involved in membrane fluidity. Linoleic acid helps limit water loss from the skin while having softening and nutritive qualities.
Other active constituents :
- Sterols (campesterol, beta-sitosterol, ...): powerful antioxidants
Vegetable oil sensitive to oxidation. Store in a cool place (temperature below 20 ° C) away from air and light.