February 2019 (lot 19MH0036), July 2019 (lot 19MH0051), January 2020 (lot 20MH0013), and May 2020 (lot 20MH0021)
To be used preferably before
February 2021 (lot 19MH0036), July 2021 (lot 19MH0051), January 2022 (lot 20MH0013), and May 2022 (lot 20MH0021)
On the label, the batch number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: limpid to slightly cloudy oily liquid (in addition, the product naturally becomes cloudy if stored in the cold, due to its natural fatty acid composition)
- Color: orange to bright orange
- Odor: characteristic of oil , with vegetal carrot notes, slightly acidic
New quality: We have improved the quality of the maceration on this product, to offer you a product even richer in carotenoids extracted from carrots. This macerate therefore has a more intense orange color than the old quality, and a more marked vegetable odor, slightly acidic.
Composition of organic sunflower oil in fatty acids :
- Polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFA or EFA) or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega 6) (5%)
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA): oleic acid (omega-9) (82%)
- Saturated fatty acids (AGS): palmitic acid (2-6%), stearic acid (2-6%)
Other active constituents :
- β-carotene (pro-vitamin A), xanthine derivatives, lutein: responsible for the color of the macerate and the healthy glow of the skin, powerful antioxidants.
- Triglycerides and phospholipids: softening action, help maintain the barrier function of the skin.
Oily macerate sensitive to oxidation. Store in a cool place (temperature below 20 ° C) away from air and light.
- This colored oily macerate can stain clothes, we advise you to make it penetrate the skin well before wearing clothes.