April 2019 (lot 19HV0120) and May 2019 (lot 19HV0173)
Use preferably before the end of
April 2021 (lot 19HV0120) and May 2021 (lot 19HV0173)
On the label, the lot number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: thick oily liquid, sometimes cloudy, which can naturally have a pulpy appearance and present vegetable deposits. This vegetable oil can also partially solidify if it is placed in the cold, because of its fatty acid composition.
- Color: yellow to dark green
- Odor: sweet and pleasant
- Touch: oily. If you want to improve its penetration into the skin, mix it with more penetrating oil (Kukui, Macadamia, Hazelnut, Jojoba ...)
- Taste: very fruity and sweet characteristic of avocado.
0.91 - 0.93
Composition of fatty acids - gas phase chromatography of batch 19HV0120:
- Polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFA or EFA) or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega-6) (9.57%)
Monounsaturated fatty acids (MIFA): oleic acid (63.94%), palmitoleic acid (4.91%)
- Saturated fatty acids (AGS): palmitic acid (15.83%)
Composition of fatty acids - gas phase chromatography of batch 19HV0173:
- Polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFA or EFA) or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega-6) (10.70%)
Monounsaturated fatty acids (MIFA): oleic acid (57.98%), palmitoleic acid (7.18%)
- Saturated fatty acids (AGS): palmitic acid (18.06%)
Oleic acid comes from the Latin oleum and means oil. This lipid is part of the omega-9 family. It is the most abundant of the long-chain monounsaturated fatty acids in our body. Very nourishing for the skin, it makes it more supple and softer but also more radiant.
Other active constituents :
Sterols: healing and repairing action. They also reduce inflammation.
Unsaponifiables (2 to 10%) of which:
Tocopherols (vitamin E) and tocotrienols: natural antioxidants.
Carotenoids (including beta-carotene): responsible for color, antioxidant, photoprotective action, and the healthy appearance of the skin.
Phytosterols (including beta-sitosterol): improve the barrier function of the skin and microcirculation, slow down skin aging. They have anti-inflammatory activity and protect against the action of UV.