June 2019 (lot 20HE0062) and October 2019 (lot 20HE0154)
To be used preferably before end
June 2023 (lot 20HE0062) and October 2023 (lot 20HE0154)
On the label, the batch number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series.
- Appearance: limpid liquid which can thicken over time
- Color: yellow
- Odor: powerful at the top, resinous, woody with a slightly acid note
0.92 - 0.95
93 ° C
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography of batch 20HE0154:
Sesquiterpenes: beta-himachalene (42.35%), alpha-himachalene (18.03%) , gamma-himachalene (11.36%)
Sesquiterpene ketones: (E) -alpha-atlantone (2.09%) , (E) -gamma-atlantone (1.08%)
Main biochemical constituents - Gas chromatography of batch 20HE0062 :
Sesquiterpenes : beta-himachalene (45.97%), alpha-himachalene (16.56%) , gamma-himachalene (10.32%)
Sesquiterpene ketones : (E) -alpha-atlantone (3.59%) , (E) -gamma-atlantone (1.35%) )
Essential oils are sensitive to UV radiation as well as to the gradual evaporation of their constituents. It is therefore imperative to keep your essential oils in a colored glass or aluminum bottle with airtight closure at a temperature between 5 ° C and 40 ° C.
- Internal use reserved for the therapist.
- Do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women, children and people with epilepsy or very old. This essential oil contains ketones, compounds that can present neurotoxic and abortive risks in high doses.
- Possibility of skin irritation at high doses, always dilute well .
- Keep out of reach of children
- As a general rule, always make an application test of your preparation, in the crease of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.