February 2019 (lot 19BEU0020) and August 2019 (lot 19BEU0035)
Use preferably before the end of
February 2021 (lot 19BEU0020) and August 2021 (lot 19BEU0035)
on the label, the lot number is followed by a letter indicating the packaging series
- Appearance: soft semi-hard butter at room temperature, liquid oil above 35 ° C
- Color: off- white to yellow
- Odor: neutral to light vegetable
- Touch: rich but penetrates quite easily, velvety effect on the skin
0.90 (density corresponds to 20 ° C)
35 ° C
Composition of fatty acids - lot 19BEU0035 :
- Polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFA or EFA) or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega 6) (8.94%)
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA): oleic acid (omega 9) (41.65%)
- Saturated fatty acids (AGS): stearic acid (28.45%) , palmitic acid (18.42%), myristic acid (0.34%)
Composition of fatty acids - lot 19BEU0020:
- Polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFA or EFA) or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega 6) (9.41%)
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA): oleic acid (omega 9) (46.39%)
- Saturated fatty acids (AGS): stearic acid (25.32%) , palmitic acid (18.17%), myristic acid (0.00%)
Other active constituents :
Unsaponifiables (0.4-1%) of which:
- Tocopherols (vitamin E) : natural antioxidant
- Phytosterols (including beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol): improve the barrier function of the skin and microcirculation, slow down skin aging, anti-inflammatories, protect against the action of UV rays.
- Triacylglycerides: softening and softening properties, help to rebuild the lipid film of the skin.
- Triterpene alcohols (alpha and beta-amyrin): skin protection, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Squalene : hydrating and emollient effect, restores the skin's hydrolipidic film
Keep dry, away from heat and light.