The Best Guacamole Recipe in the World ( Avocado Salsa)•
Posted on April 30 2020
2 Avocados ( Butter Fruit in India)
1 small Onion
2 cloves of garlic minced
1/2 teaspoon crushed black pepper
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 whole lemon juice
lots of fresh coriander leaves chopped
Salt to taste
1. Mash the avocados in a bowl.
2. Add chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, minced garlic, and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
3. Add crushed black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, and fresh coriander leaves and mix it.
Benefits for Health
1. Avocados contain the most abundant nutrients, in a single 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving
- Vitamin K: 26% of the daily value (DV)
- Folate: 20% of the DV
- Vitamin C: 17% of the DV
- Potassium: 14% of the DV
- Vitamin B5: 14% of the DV
- Vitamin B6: 13% of the DV
- Vitamin E: 10% of the DV
2. They contain more Potassium than Bananas
High potassium intake is linked to reduced blood pressure, which is a major risk factor for heart attacks, strokes and kidney failure
3. Avocados are loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids
Avocados contain Oleic acid. Oleic acid has been associated with reduced inflammation and shown to have beneficial effects on genes linked to cancer.
4. Avocados are loaded with Soluble Fiber
Soluble fiber is known for feeding the friendly gut bacteria in your intestine, which are very important for optimal body function
5. Avocados Lower Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels
Numerous studies have shown that eating avocado can improve heart disease risk factors like total, “bad” LDL and “good” HDL cholesterol, as well as blood triglycerides.
6. Avocados are loaded with Powerful Antioxidants
Avocados are high in antioxidants, including lutein and zeaxanthin. These nutrients are very important for eye health and lower your risk of macular degeneration and cataracts.
7. Avocado extracts may help relieve symptoms of Arthritis.
Studies have shown that avocado and soybean oil extracts can significantly reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Indian Mushroom Curry
Ingredients 2 packs mushroom (button mushroom cut into pieces) 1 Potato (cut into medium size pieces) 1 Tomato (cut into medium size pieces) 1/...Read More
Basil Pesto Paste R...
Ingredients 2 cups fresh Basil leaves 2 cloves galic 1/4 cup Pine nuts / Almonds / Walnuts ( Roasted) 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil Salt Black P...Read More
Little known ways t...
MANGO CHIA SEEDS PUDDING Ingredients 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds 1 Mango 1 Cup Almond Milk Instructions 1. Soak 1 tablespoon of Chia Seeds in Almond M...Read More