Pomegranate Health Benefits•
Posted on May 03 2020
Health Benefits of Pomegranate
1. Pomegranate have an impressive nutrient profile — one cup of arils (174 grams) contains
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Protein: 3 grams
- Vitamin C: 30% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 36% of the RDI
- Folate: 16% of the RDI
- Potassium: 12% of the RDI
2. Pomegranates are powerful Antioxidants.
Pomegranate juice has been found to have three times the antioxidant activity of Red Wine and Green Tea.
3. Pomegranates are Anti-Inflammatory
The punicalagin in pomegranate juice has been shown to reduce inflammation, one of the leading drivers of many serious diseases, including cancer and diabetes.
4. Pomegranates may help prostate and breast cancer
Pomegranate extract may inhibit the reproduction of breast cancer cells — even killing some of them
5. Pomegranate May Improve Exercise Performance
As a rich source of nitrates, pomegranate may improve exercise performance by increasing blood flow.
6.Pomegranate Juice May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
It improves your cholesterol profile and protects LDL cholesterol from oxidative damage.
Indian Mushroom Curry
Ingredients 2 packs mushroom (button mushroom cut into pieces) 1 Potato (cut into medium size pieces) 1 Tomato (cut into medium size pieces) 1/...Read More
Basil Pesto Paste R...
Ingredients 2 cups fresh Basil leaves 2 cloves galic 1/4 cup Pine nuts / Almonds / Walnuts ( Roasted) 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil Salt Black P...Read More
Little known ways t...
MANGO CHIA SEEDS PUDDING Ingredients 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds 1 Mango 1 Cup Almond Milk Instructions 1. Soak 1 tablespoon of Chia Seeds in Almond M...Read More