Little known ways to make Mango more delicious and healthy•
Posted on May 05 2020
MANGO CHIA SEEDS PUDDING
1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
1 Cup Almond Milk
1. Soak 1 tablespoon of Chia Seeds in Almond Milk and keep it in the fridge overnight.
2. Add Mango cut into small cubes and enjoy it!
Benefits of Chia Seeds
1.A one-ounce (28 grams) serving of chia seeds contains (1):
- Fiber: 11 grams.
- Protein: 4 grams.
- Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are omega-3s).
- Calcium: 18% of the RDI.
- Manganese: 30% of the RDI.
- Magnesium: 30% of the RDI.
- Phosphorus: 27% of the RDI.
- They also contain a decent amount of zinc, vitamin B3 (niacin), potassium, vitamin B1 (thiamine) and vitamin B2.
2. Chia Seeds are loaded with anti-oxidants
Chia seeds are high in antioxidants that help protect the delicate fats in the seeds. They also have various benefits for health.
3. Chia Seeds' carbs are all Fiber
Fiber also feeds the friendly bacteria in your intestine, which is important — keeping your gut flora well fed is absolutely crucial for the health.
4. Chia Seeds are high-quality protein
Chia seeds are high in quality protein, much higher than most plant foods. Protein is the most weight loss friendly macronutrient and can drastically reduce appetite and cravings.
5. Chia Seeds are high in Omega-3 fatty acids
6. Chia Seeds are beneficial for Bone Health
Chia seeds are high in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and protein. All of these nutrients are essential for bone health.
7. Chia Seeds may reduce Blood Sugar levels
Studies show that chia seeds may lower the rise in blood sugar after a high-carb meal, possibly benefiting people with type 2 diabetes.
Indian Mushroom Curry
Ingredients 2 packs mushroom (button mushroom cut into pieces) 1 Potato (cut into medium size pieces) 1 Tomato (cut into medium size pieces) 1/...Read More
Basil Pesto Paste R...
Ingredients 2 cups fresh Basil leaves 2 cloves galic 1/4 cup Pine nuts / Almonds / Walnuts ( Roasted) 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil Salt Black P...Read More
Little known ways t...
MANGO CHIA SEEDS PUDDING Ingredients 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds 1 Mango 1 Cup Almond Milk Instructions 1. Soak 1 tablespoon of Chia Seeds in Almond M...Read More