Indian Mushroom Curry•
Posted on July 06 2020
2 packs mushroom (button mushroom cut into pieces)
1 Potato (cut into medium size pieces)
1 Tomato (cut into medium size pieces)
1/2 cup fresh green peas(fresh)
1 big Onion
5 Red Chillies
1/4 cup Coconut
1 full garlic bulb ( 15 small cloves)
5-6 black pepper
1 inch Cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
a handful of coriander leaves
Salt to taste
1) Cut Mushrooms into Small Pieces
2) Add Sliced Onion and red chilies in a large wok with vegetable oil and fry until light brown.
3) Blend Coconut, ginger, garlic, Coriander leaves, Coriander powder, Cloves, Cinnamon, Black pepper, Fried Onion and red chilies (2)
4) In the same wok, add some oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, add the blended masala (3) to it and stir it, add 3-4 glasses of water and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
5) After the curry comes to a boil, Add Mushrooms, Chopped potato, Chopped tomato, and peas to it and bring it to boil.
6) Add salt, stir it and boil it until the veggies are cooked.Voila!
Indian Mushroom Curry
Ingredients 2 packs mushroom (button mushroom cut into pieces) 1 Potato (cut into medium size pieces) 1 Tomato (cut into medium size pieces) 1/...Read More
Basil Pesto Paste R...
Ingredients 2 cups fresh Basil leaves 2 cloves galic 1/4 cup Pine nuts / Almonds / Walnuts ( Roasted) 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil Salt Black P...Read More
Little known ways t...
MANGO CHIA SEEDS PUDDING Ingredients 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds 1 Mango 1 Cup Almond Milk Instructions 1. Soak 1 tablespoon of Chia Seeds in Almond M...Read More